Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Very Posh and High-Tech Leh!

The RH Fish Tank is "Very Posh" and "High-Tech" leh!

I visited the Bohemia Bunny (by Lynn Chan) today and read her "Real, Uncensored Hall Guide". Part 5 was published on Monday, and it was about our hall (Don't be offended by the "Roughly Hall" name, it's a non-association technique for bloggers, i think). Anyway, what caught my attention was her description of the fish tank in the middle of the article...

"On a totally unrelated note, they have a very posh and high-tech fishtank. Have fun spotting the little critters hiding in the plants." Lynn Chan (2005)

Wow... i mean... like... ermm... you know... WOW!

"Very posh and high-tech fishtank"... i'm at a lost for words.

I wonder what you RH residents think or feel at having read this. Thank you Lynn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to update this blog??? I love this tank, I have a 25 gallon at home and I used the rh aquarium aquascape (the one on this web page) as a reference when I decorated my tank. Let us know what's goin' on.

thanks!

Thu Aug 21, 09:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home